I started StrongGirl Revolution as a way to show women that lifting weights doesn't mean a bulky, manly body.
Arizona State University - B.A. Psychology
NPTI Certified Personal Trainer
TRX Certified Group Instructor
KBC Kettlebell Certified
USAW Certified Level 1 Coach
Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
Certified GGS Pre- & Postnatal Coach
MY RULES & PHILOSOPHY
1. Don't get injured. This means I have to make sure you are strong, stable, and mobile in the right places, as well as perform the movement properly before I progress any client.
2. No puking or passing out!
3. If something doesn't feel right or hurts, always let me know. See #1 above.
4. Forget about being bulky. Strength training will help you build a strong body...
5. Working out is NOT a punishment. This balls to the wall attitude will burn you out and can lead to injury (see #1 again). There are times for all out fall-on-the-floor-in-a-puddle-of-sweat workouts, but not all of the time. You won't see much progress and will eventually get injured. Working out is about taking care of yourself. It's about making sure your body works properly. Workouts should also be about getting stronger, not just becoming a puddle. You may leave here a sweaty mess after some workouts, while others you'll just feel like a strong bad ass.
For more information on our training services, or to schedule your Free trial session, fill out the form or call 856-389-3030.